Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Summer 2013 Challenge


Do you lack the motivation to exercise alone? Is it hard for you to lose weight and stay in shape?

You are not alone. It is a discipline that many of us struggle with, but we can all have victory over our weight and health!

My seasonal fitness challenges started back in 2009 with the first ever Christmas Crunch Challenge. Many ladies signed up, and helped inaugurate the Faith, Fitness and Fun blog! It was exactly that, FUN! I had already lost the majority of my weight, (40lbs) but needed the motivation of these sweet ladies to keep the weight off.



This is the fourth Sweatin´ OFF the Fat challenge! I need it more than ever, this year. Little by little my body has put back on 8 lbs. Ultimately, I would like to lose 10 lbs. What are your goals? Whether you have small goals or large goals, this challenge will help you to stay focused and disciplined. It will insure, a healthy life style, not a diet and it will help you keep your eyes on the goal. 

We not only use this blog, but we also have a facebook page that keeps us up-to-date every day. We do keep track of points with an adapted point system, pounds and measurements. (learn how here) But these are not the focus! We focus more on encouraging each other, staying on track and doing our best to be our best for God. 

To sign up, please comment here or e mail, danijoy2spain@gmail.com. 

We start Monday, May 6! 

Let´s get "Sweatin´Off the Fat", 

Dani Joy

Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Would love to join. What's the Facebook page?

Unknown said...

I will invite you now Anna. Thanks for signing up!

Lisa said...

Would love to join!

Unknown said...

Oh that´s great Lisa! I will invite you to the FB page.

Unknown said...

Hola Daniela!! I am in =) Love from Canada,

Unknown said...

Hey Rebeca! Welcome! I am so glad you are joining in! If you need any help on the blog, just let me know.

It will be fun exercising with you!

Dani