Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Not Just Another Challenge

This year I turn 40. I never thought it would be a milestone, really. It is just a number. After all, you are only as old as you feel right? Well, little by little, I have started to feel heavier, slower, more sluggish and not able to lose the weight I had gained after my double varicose vein surgery this past year.

Of course, exercise and healthy eating are so vital. I have been on this journey since 2009. I even have some before and after pictures, but I hit a plateau and couldn't get my body to budge. 

This is when I was introduced to this amazing Challenge. The Advocare 24 Day Challenge!
 I kid you not, I felt the difference right away! 

The 24 Day Challenge starts out with a 10 day cleanse. Now, I have done cleanses before. Some have even hurt, they have been so strong, but this one being a herbal cleanse, did its work gently. Within the first three days, I felt lighter and had more energy. I even beat my hubby in tennis! 

Let me explain a little more about how it works. 

Proper absorption of nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals is essential to maintaining a healthy body. However, periodic lifestyle changes may generate the need for a "fresh start" - that's where the Cleanse Phase comes in. On Days 1-10 of the 24-Day Challenge, you will take three products.

These products, in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise, help to rid your body of waste and prepare your body to better absorb nutrients. This isn't the kind of cleanse where you drastically reduce calories or consume only liquids - this is the beginning of a healthier lifestyle!

After completing the Cleanse Phase, it’s time to move into days 11-24: The Max Phase. The Max Phase is about fueling your body in order to achieve maximum results. During this phase you will take three products that work together to provide you with sustained energy, appetite control, core nutrition and overall wellness.  Upon completion of the 24-Day Challenge, these products can continue to be taken every day as part of a healthy lifestyle.

This was the best challenge I have done yet. Of course, I coupled it with exercise and healthy eating. This is a must. And the amazing phone app that you get for free when you start, was a great tool to keep me motivated. I am still toning up and losing! 

Here are my results. I lost 5lbs and over 5 inches in the 24 days!


Day 1                                     Day 24



https://www.advocare.com/150172715/24DayChallenge/  
Click HERE or on the picture to learn more!

We will start a challenge together for our annual Spring in2 Shape fitness challenge. 







No comments: