Sunday, May 1, 2016

Are you in need of a push?



Well, it's a little more than a month to summer! If you're anything like me, you may need a push to get exercising and eating healthy again, Or maybe you've been at it and just need that push to go harder and stronger. That next level.

Back in 2009, I joined a blogging friend for her Getting Fine in '09 fitness challenge. This was a huge boost for me. We blogged weekly about our progress and the winner got a $10 gift card! It wasn't much, but it made all the difference in the world to me.  I lost 11 pounds in that time... I think it was 10 weeks. It was my first big weight loss since I had had my 3 babies. I was on a roll and didn't want to break the streak. You can see my journey HERE.

There is nothing like accountability and encouragement from those who are on the same journey! We are in this together, this fitness journey for life. Something that I believe with all my heart is that we were created by a loving, holy, all powerful God who wants to equip us to care for our bodies. (2 Corinthians 6:19-20) He wants to give us all we need so that we can be our best for His glory!

Then let's get to this SWEAT'n OFF the FAT business!



I challenge you to:

1. At least 4 days of 20 minutes or more of exercise,

2. 6 days of a Healthy Eating Plan,

3.  ONE Weekly Check-in!

Do this each week and you will be entered each time for a drawing at the end of the 30 days. (TBA - Probably a gift card or Advocare product)

This sounds easy enough! Are you ready? Let's go sweat!!!

Comment here with your facebook name and I will add you to our private 30 day challenge fb page or go directly to our 30 day fitness challenge page HERE.

No facebook? no problem, you can comment on my blog post every week with your progress or email me @ danijoy2spain@gmail.com

Can't wait to hear from you!

~Dani


1 comment:

Groomy said...

Yeah I am in need of shredding excess weight and will start practicing yoga. Looking for comfortable clothes for yoga routines. Want to buy cozy, comfortable and stylish workout clothes and will definitely buy them from Carbon38.com as loved it.