Saturday, August 27, 2011

Officially on a Break but not Stopping.

Hey, I owe an appology, especially to Sarah D. I have not been posting my points like I said I was going to. I have been so busy with the renovating of the new church building, I didn´t even turn on my lap top all week. 


We are still exercising though. Doing the Ripped in 30 dvd, walking tons, and a variation of step and Jillian exercises I have learned. 


We are so looking forward to the next challenge! Even if you have reached your goal and just want to maintain, even if you  you just want to tone up, or you have to lose a lot, the Christmas Crunch Challenge is for you. We are going to be doing it all! Tell your friends, and sisters. The more who get involed, the more fun. 


Remember it´s for God´s glory. 


Your FFF moderator,
Dani Joy

1 comment:

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Thanks, Dani! I figured you were busy. I am still exercising! I realize how important having the community and the challenge is to me, though. I have still been exercising but it is hard to have the desire to do it, honestly! I am looking forward to the next challenge and am trying not to "drop the ball" until then. I know I am not losing weight as fast as I would like but the pounds are still coming off slowly! Thanks for your encouragement :-)