Monday, September 23, 2013

What Do You Do, Anyway?


Maybe, some of you are wondering, 

"What do you do on that Christmas Crunch Challenge, anyway?" 

I know that it can be difficult to get started. It takes baby steps, little changes at a time, but never turning back. Even if you cheat a little on the weekends, don´t let go. Don´t give in. 

I made a life style change 5 years ago. I eat healthier, but there are days, I cheat. I eat whatever I want. I don´t believe in diets. They blow up in your face. They make me rebel. So I invented the Christmas Crunch Challenge, to challenge ladies to have good healthy disciplines in their lives. Healthy eating, fitness, and good spiritual encouragement. Check it out HERE. We just got started!

This is what I ate today for my big meal of the day. My own creation. I just had to share it.


Sauteéd Chicken, onions and peppers over a bed of spinach with tomatoes, Spanish blue cheese, and a little bit of italian oil for flavor. It almost filled my plate! And the best salad ever! You gotta try it!

Breakfast was two pieces of whole wheat no sugar added toast with queso fresco (like cottage cheese but smooth) and the other piece with sf peanut butter with a little honey. It is very important to get some protein in the morning too.

I had green tea and some high fiber chocolate no sugar added cookies for snack.

For dinner I had an egg with a salad on the side with more cheese. I am a big cheese eater!

This is what I did for my workout tonight.



And I am not going to bed hungry!

Remember you are not in this alone. I am memorizing a verse for the "Living and Active Challenge"

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves, a cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Ecc. 4:12

Crunch it, with me! You can do it!

  


*I do not endorse, support, or condone, Jillian Michaels. *

No comments: