Tuesday, May 5, 2015

IN PAIN?!?!



Maybe some of you can relate to constant pain. I truly couldn't until this past year when my lower back started to constantly hurt from a combination of being out of whack and walking crooked from a heel issue. I just thought I was going to have to live with this pain the rest of my life.

We hadn't been able to find a chiropractor yet in our area, and I just didn't want to spend the money to go. So, I just kept dealing with the uncomfortable pain, walking slightly crooked, struggling to turn over in bed, hurting when I ran (if I could run). It was discouraging to say the least. 

You may have read that I did the Advocare 24 day Challenge back in February. Yes, I keep talking about it. I truly love it! It made me feel great and I can't wait to do the cleanse again. 

Well, one of the products in this challenge is OmegaPlex, an all natural and superior source of Omega 3 fatty acids. It is one of the products that Advocare sells that helps overall core function.


An added bonus, is that I no longer have lower back pain! 


This product along with the 24 Day Challenge has increased my stamina and has helped my strength in training and running. I just ran 5k last week for the first time in almost a year! I have been working up to it and was so excited to be able to run this distance with no pain! 

It's so important to me to share this with you, today. I want to help you eliminate your pain. I believe this product can help you. It just might be what you need, but how can you go wrong? It's all natural! It's good for you! 


   
Give it a try today. CLICK HERE 

I am so thankful to the ones who shared Advocare with our family! God is using it as a tool in our lives to stay fit and healthy. 

~ Dani Joy

No comments: